From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST on behalf of Deale A. Hutton
Sent: Thu 12/22/2005 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Art History Masters degree

My 2nd Masters is a Master of Fine Arts -- painting and sculpture focus.
I am an artist and a librarian. This has been an interesting combination.
I find it useful ... I have a good grasp of contemporary art, am able to
assist studio majors and art history majors.  I do, however, have very
little free time!
Deale Hutton
Art Librarian
SUNY Oswego