patron sanctions for copyright infringement

Hello.

My organization (a small arts-in-education library) is considering subscribing to H.W. Wilsons Art Museum Images Gallery, and we are drafting user policies and regulations. The H.W. Wilson license agreement calls forappropriate sanctions andappropriate disciplinary action forknowing and willful infringements. I am looking for advice about formulating such policies. Does anyone have experience with this or examples they wouldnt mind sharing?

Thank you in advance,

Linda Miles

Program Manager

Heckscher Foundation Resource Center

Lincoln Center Institute

70 Lincoln Center Plaza, 7th floor

New York, NY  10023

212.875.5771

Fax: 212.875.5539

www.lcinstitute.org

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]