Hello.
My organization (a small arts-in-education library) is considering
subscribing to H.W. Wilson's Art Museum Images Gallery, and we are
drafting user policies and regulations. The H.W. Wilson license
agreement calls for "appropriate sanctions" and "appropriate
disciplinary action" for "knowing and willful infringements." I am
looking for advice about formulating such policies. Does anyone have
experience with this or examples they wouldn't mind sharing?
Thank you in advance,

Linda Miles
Program Manager
Heckscher Foundation Resource Center