Dear ARLIS-L subscribers,

This message is to let you all know that as of now I am stepping down as the moderator of this list.  I have been working with the ARLIS-L list since the beginning of 2001 and it has been a wonderful experience.  I have gotten to know many of you and have enjoyed learning more about art librarianship at the same time.  My position at my institution has changed somewhat over the last year and I now have a few more responsibilities than I had in the past as well as less of a focus on art materials and more on music materials (where my background really is).  These changes made me reconsider my professional activities and thus the reason why I am stepping down from the listserv.

For now the list will continue to be maintained at the University of Kentucky.  The moderator will now be Judy Dyki from the Cranbrook Academy of Art in Michigan.  Judy has been working with me as a backup over the last several months and I am also available to her for questions.  I may also back her up now when she has to be away from her office.  The ARLIS-L portion of the ARLIS/NA website has been updated with Judy’s information and I updated the bottom banner that shows up on postings to replace my name with hers.  I will continue to answer questions for now and help you with any problems you run into but will probably start referring individuals to Judy shortly after the New Year.

Thank you all for making my job as listserv moderator easy and fun.  I enjoyed my time with it and will continue to be a subscriber myself for the time being.  Hope to see a few of you at the MLA meeting in Memphis!

Thanks!!

Kerri Scannell

Kerri A. Scannell

Special Formats Coordinator & Music Catalog Librarian

Lucille Little Fine Arts Library

University of Kentucky

Lexington, KY 40509-0224

859-257-4630

[log in to unmask] **Note change in email address**