To my dear friends and colleagues – I am writing to let you know that a big
change is coming my way on December 31, 2005.  That’s the day I will
officially complete my service at the University of Oregon and launch a new
‘career’ in my retirement as an independent consultant, teacher, and
general-purpose freelancer.  After 20 years at the UO, I have decided that
it’s high time to look at the horizon and see what else I can do with my
time and energy.  I will continue to be active within our profession and I
promise to stay connected with all of you in the same way that I have always
been.

My contact information will remain mostly as it has been although you will
have better results reaching me by phone at my home number: 541-485-1420
than calling my work number.  My home address is listed in the directory.  I
trust that with more ‘free’ time, I’ll also be able to enjoy more travel
time, pay more attention to my garden, do a better job in my role as
Technology Editor of Visual Resources and gradually take on more
responsibilities with the journal.  I hope to fill in any remaining free
time with my continuing work as a member of the Board of Directors of
College Art Association and on various other boards where I serve in an
advisory capacity.  And, of course, I hope to do more with jewelry!

So, here’s wishing everybody a joyful holiday season along with my personal
best wishes for a Merry Christmas.  May the New Year bring us all happy hard
drives, stable files, and bountiful budgets for all that we need to be
creative, productive, and satisfied in the ever expanding and enriching
world of visual resources.  Let’s hope that 2006 is a great year for
everybody.  I know I’m looking forward to it just because so much will be
changing for me.

Sincerely yours,

Christine L. Sundt
Visual Resources Curator
University of Oregon
Architecture & Allied Arts Library
Lawrence Hall - Room 300
1190 Franklin Boulevard
Eugene, OR 97403-5239 - U.S.A.

v: 541/346-2209
f: 541/346-2205
email: [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask])
Copyright & Art Issues - http://uoregon.edu/~csundt/copyweb/