TRANSCONTINENTAL PERSPECTIVES
ARLIS/NA In the Canadian Rockies
May 5-9, 2006

Banff Perspectives #2, December 5, 2005

Mark your calendars for the 34th Annual Conference of ARLIS/NA, May 5-9,
2006, in spectacular Banff, Alberta, Canada. The Conference Web site
www.arliscanada.ca/banff2006 is evolving daily, and bulletins like this
one will alert you to new developments. So far, the conference site
provides information on: Banff, where it is, the weather in May, getting
to Calgary and Banff, Calgary International Airport, ground
transportation from Calgary to Banff; directions for driving from the
airport to Banff via the Trans Canada Highway; the Fairmont Banff
Springs Hotel, description of the historic chateau, the rooms and
amenities, hotel costs, restaurants and meal options and the hotel spa;
conference registration information; the Preliminary Program (sessions,
workshops, events, meetings and tours); the preconference (May 4)
workshop; a tour blog, exhibitors' information and blog, list of
conference sponsors and conference contacts. Online registration is
coming soon – watch for more notices on arlisl-l about further Banff
Conference Web site updates.

If there is anything we haven’t covered, don’t hesitate to e-mail local
conference organizers – we’ll be delighted to share our knowledge of the
area so you can make plans to attend this exciting conference in the
Canadian Rockies. We look forward to seeing you all!

Kathy Zimon
Local Arrangements Co-Chair, Publicity
ARLIS/NA Banff 2006 Conference

--