I received this question from a student.  I can't seem to find anything directly on this topic, but thought I would ask to see if any of you can help.  Thanks!

"I am looking for a way to locate any information on visitor research studies that have been conducted on Impressionism.  I am looking for about 3-5 good things from the past 5-7 years that deal with what the general public thinks about impressionism, especially with reference to whether they think Impressionists rejected the past and started something new."

Do any of you know of any studies or have suggestions?

Thanks!

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library