Dear Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Kraig Binkowski at the Yale
Center for British Art has accepted an appointment to be our first
Professional Resources Editor.  Congratulations, Kraig!

Thanks also to all of the candidates who applied.  The search committee was
impressed with the quality of the credentials of our members who were
willing to serve the Society in this capacity.  Thanks also to the search
committee:  Judy Dyki (chair), Carol Graney, and Jack Robertson; this group
worked hard and effectively.

Please welcome Kraig into his new position by offering him your very best
work.

All the best, Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853