Can anyone supply me with the citation for an article from a Swedish architectural journal?  The title is: Rödabergsområdet.  There is no author listed. One of our architects xeroxed the article from a journal when he was in Sweden between 1960 and 1965. It runs from page 90 through 97.  I'm guessing it was in either Arkitekten (ISSN: 0347-058X) or Arkitektur (ISSN: 0004-2021), although I'm not certain. I've already looked in the Avery Index.

Thank you,

Patricia

Patricia Price
Librarian
Allan Greenberg, Architect, L.L.C.
1050 Thomas Jefferson St. NW  Suite 2100
Washington, D.C.  20007
202-337-0010
202-337-9222  (fax)

I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library.

--F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby