Dear ARLIS colleagues:

We have just compiled a list of available titles documenting the important role of German art historians in modern art history entitled:

The First Hundred Years of Modern Art History in Germany (1850-1950).

With: The Work of German Art Historians in Exile.

We are not issuing this list as a published catalogue, although we have started to mail it out. Please send us an e-mail if you would like to receive it. The list contains 1354 titles, with the names of the art historians bolded for easy reference in some cases. The catalogue covers all subject areas, and prices start under $20.00. We can mail you a printed copy, or e-mail a Word Document. We can also e-mail the Pagemaker version, but you would need to have Pagemaker to open it.

We look forward to hearing from you at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

Thank you.

Gabriele Ouellette,

Ars Libri

--
Gabriele Ouellette
Ars Libri, Ltd.

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]