Thanks to everyone who replied with advise about the AGFA Lupex papers/ negative identification.

From the responses I have recieved, it looks like the Lupex papers were probably around from pre-WWII to the 1960s, which matches the construction scene I have (historical bulldozers and trucks).

I recieved some great recomendation, so I thought I would pass them on:

For Washington, DC history:
The National Building Musem in Washington
City Directories for Washington, DC
Full text historical newspapers (specifically, The Washington Post), available via ProQuest

For photographic identifcation:
The NEDCC (although they didn't have anything specific to historical photo paper brands)
The Wilhem Imaging Research Group (although they are tailored towards mainly color photography)
The George Eastman House and the Rochester Institute of Technology

Again, thanks so much for all your help!

-Marcella Fredriksson
Catholic University of America University Archives A/V Technician

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]