I'd like to find a home for the following print versions:

ArtBibliograhies Modern from 1973-1996

Design and Applied Arts Index 1990-2001

A check to reimburse postage would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Maberry
Director of Library

Otis College of Art & Design
9045 Lincoln Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045

310 665-6925
FAX 310 665-6998

<http://www.otis.edu/library/>

Founded in 1918, Otis College of Art + Design prepares diverse students of
art and design to enrich our world through their creativity, their skill,
and their vision. The College offers an interdisciplinary education for
artists and designers who will shape the future. Fields of study include
architecture/landscape/interiors, communication arts (graphic design /
advertising / illustration), digital media, fashion design, fine arts,
interactive product design, toy design, and writing. For more information,
please visit www.otis.edu.