All done Angela

Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: McGill Library Catalogue [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 4:13 PM
To: Marilyn Berger
Subject: Reserve books

     Date : October 28 2005

     When searching our catalogue, you sent a set of records.

     Name: Marilyn Berger
     E-mail: [log in to unmask]
     Note: Dear Marilyn,

Could we put these three books on 3-hr reserve for ARTH 473? Thanks,
Angela

     Note for record is :to put on 3 hour reserve
     __________________

Dageraad der gouden eeuw. English
Dawn of the golden age : northern Netherlandish art,
1580-1620 / editors, Ger Luijten and Ariane van
Suchtelen ... [et al.] ; [translators, Michael Hoyle
... [et al.]. -- Amsterdam : Rijksmuseum ; Zwolle : [distributor],
c1993. 717 p. : ill. (some col.) 31 cm.

Locations:

- folio N6945 D3413 1993 [Regular Loan]
Blackader-Lauterman

Holdings:

System number [001385642]

     Note for record is :for 3 hour reserve
     __________________

Detroit Institute of Arts.
Masters of Dutch painting : the Detroit Institute of
Arts / George S. Keyes ... [et al.]. -- [Detroit] :
Detroit Institute of Arts, in association with D Giles
Ltd., London, c2004.
288 p. : col. ill. ; 32 cm.

Locations:

- folio ND646 D48 2004 [Regular Loan]
Blackader-Lauterman

Holdings:

System number [002169381]

     Note for record is :3 hour reserve
     __________________

Slive, Seymour, 1920-
Dutch painting 1600-1800 / Seymour Slive. -- New Haven,
Conn. : Yale University Press, 1995.
vi, 378 p. : ill. (some col.), map. (Yale University
Press Pelican history of art )

Locations:

- ND646 S55 1995 [Regular Loan] Blackader-Lauterman

Holdings:

System number [001482783]

     http://muse.mcgill.ca
     McGill University Library