The following was forwarded to me for posting.  Please respond to the
contact info below, not to me.  Thank you!

CALL FOR REVIEWERS (Apologies for Cross Posting)

We are seeking North American based scholars who will write and submit a
finished documentary film review to academic print or online journals,
association newsletters,  email listservs etc.  Reviewers must have a
publication(s) in mind, know that it will publish film reviews, and will
be responsible for corresponding with the editors.  [First Run/Icarus
Films cannot submit.]   Interested persons should contact me directly,
off-list.

August Sander: People of the 20th Century
Click Here for Full Synopsis <http://frif.com/new2005/aug.html>

The first documentary about the ground-breaking photographer, AUGUST
SANDER chronicles the photographer's life and work; from his childhood
through the Museum of Modern Art's "Family of Man" exhibition in 1955.
Interweaves historical footage, scores of photos, and interviews with a
former assistant, museum curators, his daughter, and his grandson (who
today preserves the Sander archive).

Dylan M. McGinty

First  Run  /  Icarus  Films
32 Court Street, 21st Floor