Also check out:

-Phoebe Glockner, visual artist/illustrator/graphic novelist/comic book writer. Her books, A Child’s Life, as well as Diary of a Teenage Girl are supposed to be semi-autobiographical and deal with some of these issues/experiences

-Kathleen Hanna, frontwoman of the band Le Tigre, riot grrrl icon

Denise Delgado

Curator, Art Services

Miami Dade Public Library System

101 W. Flagler Street