Hi:
As part of the developing a program for the expansion of this library,
I'm looking into the possibility of creating a materials library here.
I thought this had been discussed on the listserv before, but I couldn't
find it in the archives.  If whoever posted it before has the
information, I'd really like to know what you collected.  And if anyone
has a materials library in the their school or library, I'm interested
in details about how large it is, how it's furnished (cabinets and so
on), what you collect, how you acquire materials, what the staffing is,
and so on.  Any information would be appreciated.  And thanks so much to
all the people who sent me earlier information on their renovation or
building programs.

--
Karen DeWitt
Head, Design Library