Dear Librarians,

I’m wondering if anyone can give me some basic information on doing online art research.  I’m managing the resource center for teaching artists that work in public schools around New York City and would like to give them some help on how to do online research for their classes.  This would include researching information as well as looking for images.

Also, what would you say some common pitfalls are of online research?

Thanks as always,

Suzanne

Suzanne Laura Kammin Baron

Manger of Resource Collections/Archives

The Studio in a School Association, Inc.

New York, NY  10023

212 459 1455

Fax 212 957 1327

www. studioinaschool.org

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]