Not that we could top our last event (the now infamous ABC event) but we’re pretty excited about the next one we have lined up for the year.  September 9th marks the first day of opening season for Culver City galleries.  ARLIS members are invited to meet up for cocktails and appetizers before the galleries open and then to join in on a gallery crawl (or drive since no one walks in LA!).   More details will follow in the coming weeks but wanted to make sure you carve a spot on your calendar for this not to be missed event.

What:   Culver City Gallery Crawl

When:  Friday, September 9, 2005

Preliminary Program

5:00       Meet at the Culver Hotel for cash bar and appetizers: www.culverhotel.com

6-8pm    We'll share rides to the various galleries in Culver City area.

Please rsvp by Friday September 2nd with Trish Rose [log in to unmask] if you plan to come (guests are welcome)

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]