Calling all book artists (or aspiring book artists):

Pyramid Atlantic has a full fall schedule of book arts classes including
papermaking, printmaking, bookbinding, collage, boxes, and letterpress. We
will have an open house on Saturday, September 17th from 10-12 when students
can tour our studios, talk to teachers, and get more information about the
classes. The schedule is available on our web site at
http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/studio/bookmaking.htm

We are also having a members' juried show from November 8th to December
23rd. Submissions are due on September 9th and anyone who becomes a member
by that date can submit artwork. For information about the show, check out:
http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/pdf/2005_juried_brochure_web.pdf

If you'd like to receive our full newsletter including all our events, email
me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Beth Ann Kyle
Office Manager & Publicity Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 608-9101, x101
 <http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org> www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org

Pyramid Atlantic Art Center thanks all the new and continuing members,
corporations and foundations that have generously given their support to our
art programs. As a 501(C)(3) arts organization, we also rely on the hard
work of our dedicated Board members, volunteers, interns and work-exchange
resident artists. We greatly appreciate their commitment.