Not that we could top our last event (the now infamous ABC event) but
we're pretty excited about the next one we have lined up for the
year.  September 9th marks the first day of opening season for Culver
City galleries.  ARLIS members are invited to meet up for cocktails and
appetizers before the galleries open and then to join in on a gallery
crawl (or drive since no one walks in LA!).   More details will follow
in the coming weeks but wanted to make sure you carve a spot on your
calendar for this not to be missed event. What:   Culver City Gallery
CrawlWhen:  Friday, September 9, 2005 Preliminary Program5:00       Meet
at the Culver Hotel for cash bar and appetizers:
www.culverhotel.com6-8pm    We'll share rides to the various
galleries in Culver City area.   Please rsvp by Friday September 2nd
with Trish Rose [log in to unmask] if you plan to come (guests are welcome)