Dear colleagues,

I apologize if you have received an almost identical mail from me earlier
today. Something happened with my e-mail system and I seem to have lost the
message completely ...

I also apologize for cross-posting to those of you who are members on both
ARCLIB and ARLIS mailing lists.

Here I go again:

As we say in Norway: Takk for sist!(=thank you for (the) last (time we met))

One of "our" students is trying to find examples of buildings with
interactive and "moving" facades, built or just planned.

She is both interested in projects where the building is planned with large
projected image(s) or movie(s) on the exterior walls - or where the facade
material changes colours (sounds? images?) etc with changing weather
condititions, passing people/cars etc.

NOT drive in movies! The pictures should be a feature meant to be the
facades/decoration of the building.

Here is on example, by Jean Nouvel:

<http://www.arcspace.com/architects/nouvel/danskeradio/>

I find it difficult to find THE keyword(s) for a thorough search in our
various databases. We have looked at both Archigram, Time Square, Marcos
Novak's work and some Google-hits.

Do you know of any relevant names or projects, or perhaps: Good keywords
for a search?

hoping to hear from you!

All the best,

Kjersti