Hi.  While doing a summer weeding project I discovered that our TR
Photography section is in total chaos.  Books by the same "artistic"
photographer are located in several places. This is partly due to the
fact that in the past we weren't doing much in-house cataloguing or
checking.  Before we undertake a clean-up project, I'm wondering how
many of you have undertaken a re-cataloguing project and moved Artistic
Photography into NH instead of TR?

Please reply to me off-list and I'll summarize the results if anyone is
interested.

Thanks, Sheila

--
Sheila Wallace