Message
Hello!

I am looking for Public Libraries that also include an art gallery or regularly exhibit art works. I would also like to know if you have policies for your gallery and guidelines for artists who whish to exhibit. Online materials would be great but if you could send me documentation that would also be accepted. If you work at such and institution please do respond, but if you just want to recommend a library to me I would be most appreciative.

I am currently working on policies and guidelines for my institution but this information would also be valuable to the Public Libraries roundtable.

...alyssa
Alyssa G. Resnick
Senior Library Supervisor
Brand Library & Art Center
1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, California 91201-1200
818-548-2010

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]