Hi everyone,

I am forwarding this for Gypsey Teague, my successor at Clemson.  She
will be a great addition to ARLIS/NA.

Sarah

Sarah E. McCleskey
Head of Access Services
Axinn Library, Hofstra University

>>> "gypsey elaine teague" <[log in to unmask]> 7/22/2005 7:35 AM >>>
Hi;

With great pride, I feel like I'm giving birth but without the physical
work, The New Goddess:  Transgender Women of the Twenty-First Century is
ready to order and purchase.  To get your copy hot off the presses go to
www.finetoothpress.com and order the book now.  Although I'm more than a
little biased I believe that you will not only greatly enjoy this text
but you'll gain a vast insight and background into a community that is until
now very widely misunderstood and misrepresented.  Order your book today
and avoid the long lines at the stores.  Yea, like I'd believe that will
happen.  Seriously, if you have any TG friends, Women's Studies
students, Gender Studies, Sociology, Psychiatry, Psychology, or general interest,
this is a MUST read.

Gypsey Teague
Branch Head
Gunnin Architecture Library