We are very pleased to tell you that the 2nd joint ARLIS/NA and VRA Summer
Educational Institute for Visual Resources was held at Duke University from
July 5-9, 2005.  We have had much positive feedback and would like to both
thank and congratulate our attendees, instructors, sponsors and the
implementation group.  We are grateful to all of the people who made this a
success.  John Taormina served as our local chair and we thank him for all
of his hard work.

At this time, we are pleased to announce that the 2006 SEI will take place
at Reed College in Portland, Oregon.  Karin Whalen will serve as local
chair.  Further details will be announced.

We are already looking forward to our next SEI!

Maureen Burns, SEI Implementation Co-Chair

Trudy Jacoby, SEI Implementation Co-Chair