Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeanne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MacPherson/Clarke Management Services Review

Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

One of my duties as the Society's Past President is to solicit input from
the membership about the performance of ARLIS/NA's management firm,
MacPherson/Clarke.  During the Executive Board's Mid-Year meetings July
21-22 in Ithaca, President Margaret Webster, Vice President/
President-Elect Ann Whiteside, and I will meet with Executive Director,
Elizabeth Clarke and other members of ARLIS/NA's Headquarters Staff for an
appraisal of services rendered.  Please send comments to me OFF-LIST
before July 14th.

Thanks (in advance) for your thoughtful and substantive contributions to
this process.

Jeanne

Jeanne Brown
ARLIS/NA Past President