If this piece sounds familiar to anyone, please contact me, as I do not
know who the artist is, or any publication information.

Small brown bag, approx. 4.5" x 5" when sealed with label that reads: FAIR
WARNING: Or Portrait of the Artist As ...

Inside the bag are three pieces of cardboard that seem like coasters.  They
have photographic images on both sides of a man (can't quite see his face)
and he is wearing three different t-shirts.  The front and back of each
shirt are pictured on the front and back of each coaster. The t-shirt have
fake? product (beer, cigarettes, antidepressants) logos on the front and
the Surgeon General's Warning on the back.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jae

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library
Yale University Library
PO Box 208240
New Haven CT  06520-8240 USA
(203) 432-1712