I am in the process of preparing a Research Guide for Photography, along
the lines of those I have already done for decorative arts, for prints,
and for books, which themselves are built upon the research guides I've
done for beginning research, for dictionaries and encyclopedias, for
biographical resources and directories, and for art works documentation.

I would be very interested in receiving electronic or paper copies, if
the latter is the only format, of any such research guides on
photography that ARLIS colleagues have created.

With thanks in advance, please send to me at the mailing address below,
if paper format, or to my email address, [log in to unmask]

Dr. Jeffrey Weidman

Senior Librarian, Public Services & Collection Development

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO  64111