In celebration of Pyramid Atlantic Art Center’s Silver Anniversary and our traveling exhibition, Collaboration as a Medium: 25 Years of Pyramid Atlantic, we have published a beautiful 100-page, full-color catalog to coincide with this exhibit (which will travel to Maryland Arts Place in early 2006).The catalog is available for sale for $42 plus $3.95 shipping and handling. For more information, go to:

http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/studio/exhibit.htm#cata

Best wishes,

Beth Ann Kyle
Office Manager & Publicity Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 608-9101, x101
www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org

Pyramid Atlantic Art Center thanks all the new and continuing members, corporations and foundations that have generously given their support to our art programs. As a 501(C)(3) arts organization, we also rely on the hard work of our dedicated Board members, volunteers, interns and work-exchange resident artists. We greatly appreciate their commitment.

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]