Greetings all!!  As many may know, the IUPUI Herron Art Library located in Indianapolis is now in a new building/space!!  This has been many, many years in process and we are very excited to be in our new facility!!  We not only have a new library but, we have a new name too!  Our name changed to the Ruth Lilly Art Library.  While we are very pleased to now be located on campus and to be in our new space, we have a serious noise problem due to the high ceilings and exposed pipes.  I am hoping that a white noise machine will help with this.  I wondered if anyone has experience with white noise machines or can suggest any preferred brands?

Sonja

Sonja Staum

Director/Team Leader

Ruth Lilly Art Library

Herron School of Art and Design

735 W. New York Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Phone: 317.278.9417

Fax: 317.278.9497

Email: [log in to unmask]

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]