[log in to unmask]" rel=File-List>

Davenport’s Art Reference & Price Guide

Huge Discounts - Limited-Time Offer

Davenport's Art Reference & Price Guide is the standard artist directory containing biographical and pricing information for over 250,000 international artists.  For a limited time only, we are offering our biggest discounts ever on the book and CD-ROM versions of the Gold Davenport’s (current edition).  The sale prices end on June 30, 2005, so don’t delay.

List Price

Current Discount

Sale Price

Gold Davenport’s – Book

$199.00

($39.00)

$160.00

Gold Davenport’s – CD

$229.00

($49.00)

$180.00

Shipping Rates

US - Surface

Europe – Surface

Europe – Air

Canada - Air

Books

$9 each

$23 each

$40 each

$21 each

CD’s

$4 each

$10 each

$  7 each

To place your order, visit our website at www.gordonsart.com, call our office at 800-892-4622, or fill out and return the following order form.

Company

Contact

Street Address

City, State, Zip, Country

Telephone

Quantity

Description

List Price

My Price

Total

Gold Davenport’s Book

$199

$160

Gold Davenport’s CD

$229

$180

Shipping (See Schedule)

                Total

Payment Options:

___ Check (Enclosed)     ___ Wire Transfer     ___  Visa     ___  MasterCard     ___  American Express     ___  Discover

Card #

Exp. Date

Cardholder Name

Security Code

Signature

LTB Gordonsart, Inc.
13201 N. 35th Avenue, Suite B-20
Phoenix, AZ 85029 USA
1-800-892-4622  orders
1-602-253-6948  offices
1-602-253-2104  fax
http://www.gordonsart.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

If you wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to this email and place "REMOVE" in the subject line.

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]