-----ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Jeff Weidman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/27/2005 11:10AM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Photography research guide

I am in the process of preparing a Research Guide for Photography,along the lines of those I have already done for decorative arts, for prints,and for books, which themselves are built upon the research guides I’vedone for beginning research, for dictionaries and encyclopedias, forbiographical resources and directories, and for art works documentation.

I would be very interested in receiving electronic or papercopies, if the latter is the only format, of any such research guides onphotography that ARLIS colleagues have created.

With thanks in advance, please send to me at the mailingaddress below, if paper format, or to my email address, [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Dr. Jeffrey Weidman

Senior Librarian, Public Services & CollectionDevelopment

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO  64111

Tel: 816-751-1215

FAX: 816-561-1229

__________________________________________________________________Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.htmlSend administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.htmlQuestions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]