-----ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: maureen dawley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/03/2005 04:03PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Artist Opportunities and Survival

All,
FYI, I just attempted publication of a web guide for artist opportunities
and survival based on reference queries and research consultations on the
subject. Though some of it leans to Carnegie Mellon resources and needs, a
good portion of this information may be useful to those of you who get
questions on jobs, continued education, careers, etc.
Comments and suggestions welcome.
I would appreciate knowing about others of you who have produced similar
guides and how you have kept up on keeping the information current...

Artist Opportunities and
Survival<http://www.library.cmu.edu/Research/Arts/Art/art_opportunities.htm
l>
Mo