Dear Community,
Just a quick note to draw your attention to several new/recent updates
to the Web site...

The conference proceedings have been pouring in from editor John
Taormina, and posted all the ones received thus far. There are also some
2005 conference photos to see, submitted by Miguel Juarez. You can
access both the proceedings & the photographs from the Conference Index
page: http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/conf_index.html.  If you
have other photos you'd like to share via the site, you can send them
directly to me with caption info.

Also, I've finally gotten around to posting some of the older conference
photos. You can now view photos from the following conferences: 1985,
1991, 1992, 1994, 1995, and 1997.  I haven't been in ARLIS for that
long, so it's fun to see what people looked like back in the 1990s!

On a different note, I've added a new page called "What Our Members Are
Saying", at the request of Janine Henry & the Membership Committee. This
page is where I'll be putting the full statements & photos from ARLIS
members featured on the home page. You may notice that Joan Benedetti is
our new "poster child"--her statement is abbreviated on the home page,
but you can read all of it (and see Jeanne Brown & Marilyn Russell) at:
http://www.arlisna.org/saying.html.

As always, feel free to contact me if you see any inaccuracies on the
Web site!
I will be away at the ARLIS/UK & Ireland Conference from July 1-11, so
please be patient on updates sent during this time.

Cheers!
nedda.
--
Nedda H. Ahmed