Does anyone know where we can purchase mobile base cabinets, also called
mobile flat files, or mobile plan files?  They come in 5 or 6 drawers,
measuring 30 x 37 x 24".   We use them to transport art prints.  We last
bought from Gaylord in 1996, but they don't offer them now.  I have also
tried Demco, Mayline, and Safco, without any luck.  Any suggestions?
Anyone have a used one they would like to sell?  Any leads will be
appreciated.

Ron

Ron Chapman, M.L.S., Ph.D.,
Head Librarian,