hi all,
i don't know if contemporary art classes were taught from the
beginning,(probably not) but i've been at bowdoin 20 years and we have
always taught contemporary art- in the past few years we  have added
a contemporary african art course, a contemporary asian course, and a
latin american one is in the offing. faculty interest has driven all these
additions..

hope this helps, ray anne,

anne

Anne Haas