Dear colleagues,

I am attempting to upgrade the OCLC record for the catalogue:  Bolsa
Pampulha 2003-2004 : 27 Salao Nacional de Arte de Belo Horizonte.

There is an authority record for:  Belo Horizonte (Brazil). Museu de
Arte (cross-referenced from: Belo Horizonte (Brazil). Museu de Arte
Moderna).

The catalogue references:  Museu de Arte da Pampulha.

My question is:  is this last reference a new name for the same
museum, or is it an entirely different entity?

There is no entry  for Pampulha in the International Directory of Arts.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Thomas
--

Thomas E. Hill