I wonder if those whose collections include strong coverage of
contemporary art could share with me your favorite vendors / publishers of
videos, DVDs, CDs, etc. about contemporary art and artists.

Thanks very much!  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound