We still type catalog cards here.  No electronic conversion in sight.  We
need to upgrade from ye olde IBM Selectric & photocopying of cards for
tracings to something affordable yet faster.  I was thinking of an
electronic typewriter, which  could be set to re-type the required number of
cards.  If someone out there is using this method, I'd love your advice.
        What typewriter do you use?
        What cards? (Supplier etc.)
        Comments?

Heather Brodhead, Librarian
Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Fearing Library
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2746
Tel:  805.884.6451    Fax:   805.966.6840