Hi Dennis:

We collect illustration award winners (Caldecott, Coretta Scott King,
etc.) and catalog them in with our other circulating materials.  They
are all under PZ7.(cutter number for author) (first 2 letters of the
title name) (publication year).  For example,

Database:        Atlanta College of Art/High Museum Libraries
Main Author:     Ackerman, Karen,
Title:   Song and dance man /
Primary Material:        Book
Publisher:       New York : Knopf : Distributed by Random House, c1988.
________________________________

Database:        Atlanta College of Art/High Museum Libraries
Location:        ACA CIRCULATING STACKS
Call Number:     PZ7.A1824 So 1988
<http://172.16.1.25/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=CallNumber&SEQ=200505251418
00&PID=488&SA=PZ7.A1824+So+1988>

If you want to see more, go to our catalog (www.aca.edu - select
Resources, then Library, then ACA/HMA Catalog).  This method is very
useful for our Illustration and Drawing Majors who like to browse them;
they know all the books are together.

Hope this helps.

Moira

Moira Steven
Head Librarian
Atlanta College of Art
Woodruff Arts Center
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta GA 30309
404 733 5021 ph
404 733 5312 fx

Atlanta College of Art, founded in 1905, is the oldest private college
of art and design in the Southeast. A founding division of the Woodruff
Arts Center, ACA shares its campus with the High Museum of Art, Alliance
Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and Young Audiences. A major
cultural force in Atlanta, it extends programs to the public through ACA
Gallery exhibitions, community education and the Georgia Artists
Registry. For more information about the college, visit www.aca.edu
<http://www.aca.edu/>