DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.  PLEASE RESPOND TO [log in to unmask]

Thank you to all who came to the New York Book Fair last weekend. It was great to see you and we appreciate your business. The featured items included: Incunabula, Leaf Books, rare books on Typography, Papermaking and Marbling, as well as Fine Press Books.

For those of you who weren’t at the Fair or who would like another chance to look at what we exhibited, we have created a special after-the-fair catalogue. Just click the link below to browse and shop.

<http://oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=921&s_ShowPics=1>

Best wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: [log in to unmask] web http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]