From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nedda Ahmed
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Contemporary Artists Index - New URL

Greetings all,

Hopefully you know about and have been using the Contemporary Artists

Index, a wonderful resource put together by the librarians at the

Cleveland Institute of Art, which acts as a master index to contemporary

group exhibition catalogs.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the URL for the CAI has changed.

The new URL is: http://gate3.cia.edu/cia/index.php

I myself was unaware of this change until our science librarian informed

me that she had found the new URL after trying unsuccessfully to get in

via the old URL!

cheers!

nedda.

--