Hello,

I have a favor to ask regarding librarian employment status in art and
design colleges:
If you are a librarian with faculty status on a tenure track and you
work in
One of the AICAD or NASAD art and design schools
(or any art and design college that grants graduate OR undergraduate
degrees),
please reply to me personally.
I'm just gathering some data as my colleagues and I review our criteria
for reappointment, promotion, and tenure.

Thank you so much,
***********************************
Susan E. Thomas
Reference Librarian
Pratt Institute Library
200 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
telephone: 718-636-3680
fax: 718-399-4401
email: [log in to unmask]
Thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than
looking.
Goethe