Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of analyzing my periodical subscriptions in art
history, Classics, and philosophy to get an accurate sense of recent
inflation rates.  Has anyone else done a similar study recently?  I'd be
curious to know your findings.  And, of course I'll share mine as well,
once compiled.

I'd also be curious to know if any of you have changed the status of
your approval plans to "paperback preferred" instead of cloth preferred,
and what your thoughts are about up-front cost savings versus long-term
preservation issues.

Please respond off list.  If others on the list are interested in the
results, I'll compile them and post.

Many thanks!

Don

_________________________________

Donald R. Juedes
Librarian for Art History, Classics, and Philosophy
Research Services & Collections
Milton S. Eisenhower Library of the Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218-2683

 410/516-0605