Chapters planning and working together was one of the important
topics discussed at the wonderful Chapter Chairs breakout session
during the Leadership Breakfast in Houston.  While chapters have
cooperated before, I hope it becomes even more common in the future.

I hope also that the Chapter Chairs session becomes a regular part of
the conference.
--shannon
Shannon Van Kirk
Head, Wertz Art & Architecture Library