Back issues of Update are currently being scanned for inclusion on the
Society web site, thanks to Paul Glassman and his diligent student
workforce.  Of the very old issues, only one is missing: 1990, number
2.  If you have a copy of that issue, please let me know. I would love to
be able to forward a copy of that issue (even a photocopy of that issue) to
Paul for inclusion in this project. And thanks

Linda Zieper