Dear ARLIS colleagues:

I will be leaving the Currier Museum of Art at the end of April.  It has been a wonderfully rewarding and enriching experience being

the [solo] Librarian here for almost three years.  I have also enjoyed being an ARLIS member, meeting other colleagues, and attending the annual conferences.  I want to thank those people who have offered advice and opinions to me, through this listserv, on the various questions I’ve submitted.

My last day at the Currier and on this listserv will be April 29.  My current position will be posted at some point after that.

I am happy to say that we have very recently installed our first automated online catalog.  Although it is currently in-house, it will eventually become accessible on the web.

I will be moving to Houston where I’ll be a cataloger at the Houston Community College libraries.

So, thanks again!

Sincerely,

Michele Turner

Librarian

Currier Museum of Art

201 Myrtle Way

Manchester, NH 03104

603-669-6144  ext. 127

www.currier.org

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]