However unintentional in may have been, I resent the implication that those members who don't agree with Miguel are somehow lacking in integrity. While a discussion of the issue is important, there is no justification for personal attacks in this forum, and I am truly dismayed at the unkind remarks being directed against faithful and long-serving members of this organization.

Andrew P. Gessner
Director, Gimbel Library
Parsons School of Design
212-229-8914  x4119

>>> "Juarez, Miguel" <[log in to unmask]> 04/22/05 1:43 PM >>>
Thank you for the numerous supportive personal e-mails concerning my
recent post on ARLIS-L.

I am glad there are so many in agreement.  That's what I like about this
organization-there are many with integrity.

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Librarian

(Art, Art Education, Art History & Photography)