Huntington Art Reference Library

Hello all Arlisians!

At the thoroughly enjoyable Houston conference and told many of you that the Huntington Art Reference Library was being closed and merged with the Huntington Main Library.  A few days before the conference Carl Baker, my cataloger, and I were transferred from the Art Division Director, John Murdoch to the Library Division Director, David Zeidberg.  We knew that our library would close and the books move sometime in November or December.  I told many of you that I had to wait until Monday April 11th to head what offer of a Main Library position David was going to make to me.  On Monday April 11th I received news that I was laid off and that my salary money would fund two library assistant positions.  I can come and go as I please until May 15th, when I’m gone permanently.  At least I still have my adjunct teaching position.  I will be in periodically to check email and voice mail.  After the 15th, please contact me by telephone at home  909-860-1076 or my email [log in to unmask].  Needless to say, I’m job hunting!  You’re a great group and I consider many of you like family!  See you all soon!

Regards,

Linda Zoeckler

Head, Huntington Art Reference Library

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]