Is anyone by chance attending this symposium at the New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies, on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 April?   If so, I would be truly grateful to hear about the Saturday 2 p.m. session by Richard Grant "Sharing a database over the internet".  Please contact me off list.
Thanks
Jonathan

Jonathan Franklin
Head of Collections and Database Management, Library
National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Drive
PO Box 427, Station A
Ottawa, Ontario
K1N 9N4
Canada
telephone (613) 990 0590;  fax (613) 990 6190;  email [log in to unmask]